American Access Casualty Company, incorporated in December of 1999, started operations in the Chicago metropolitan market, later expanding to Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, Arizona and most recently Texas.
American Access first began operations in 1999 with a small group of employees. However, this small team of auto insurance veterans brought big experience in non-standard auto products to the table. This type of expertise was important in building an insurance company from the ground up that keeps the unique needs of the customer in mind.
Stability and Growth
From the beginning, American Access has followed sound practices with our solid network of quality agents, which has helped ensure financial stability and reliability for our valued customers. These strategies include:
- Partnering with select agencies capable of placing quality risk-managed business with our company
- Working one-on-one with our agents to overcome challenges and do what's right for the customer
- Consistently emphasizing writing good business over writing volume
American Access Today
As a result of our roots in understanding the non-standard auto insurance market and our quality agent network, American Access today is as strong as ever with:
- 100 dedicated employees
- Over $80,000,000 in auto insurance business written
- Licensed to expand geographically as growth opportunities arise